For our Virtual Private & Dedicated Servers that do not include the managed service offering available on checkout, we currently offer semi-managed support. Semi-Managed means that our administrators will handle any hardware, operating system, or basic configuration issues which may arise with your server. It is HIGHLY recommended that you chose a managed VPS/Dedicated server if you are not familiar with the Linux operating system. Some examples of issues our administrators will assist with on a semi-managed server may include but are not limited to:
- Load issues or sluggishness.
- Network related problems.
- Failure of server to restart.
- Hardware failure.
- Package install via package manager (yum,rpm).
- Basic named configuration for 1-2 domains.
- Troubleshooting pre existing configurations.